Services: Social Media
Social media plays an important role in driving visitors to your website, enhancing your rank in Google and creating engagement with potential customers.
We use social media to release information that will be of genuine interest to interior designers, not to self-promote. We also believe in using social media to drive traffic to your website, not away from it.
Social media platforms, such as Pinterest are used by a significant number of interior designers and architects and are a valuable way of building a brand, engaging with others in a non-sales way and sharing products.
With Twitter, we can work on your own account and also use our own TIDB account to tweet. We also work across other social media platforms such as Google+.
Our services within Social media include:-
- Driving traffic to your website
- Engagement on products
- Generating traffic, contributing to your online presence
- Marketing plan on the most relevant social media platforms
- Organic audience creation and development
- Regular Pinning/posts and organising boards/pages
- Setting up YouTube, uploading and managing content, video optimisation.
Byron restaurant, Clapham, London by Michaelis Boyd Associates
Film set for the film “The Intern” 2015 from Nancy Meyers