Our Approach – Analysis, Strategy, Implementation
Before embarking on a marketing strategy, if these have not been created by our client, first we seek to establish their overall business objectives.
Broadly speaking these will cover
A. Analysis of product & service. This includes the establishing and challenging (existing and potential) of:-
- The markets for which the products are suitable
- The key aspects, USP’s, benefits (not features) to each customer type
- Strategic allies/partners
B. Analysis of customer service/support:-
- Sales channels
- Technical knowledge of product
- Knowledge of target market sectors
- Sales-handling, receiving/converting enquiries, what training may be required
C. Objectives including :-
- Sales targets
D. Summary of business strategy
- Establish leader/driver of initiative within client organisation (must have complete authority)
- Sales strategy for each brand/division including broad marketing approach
E. Detailed Marketing strategy covering:-
E1. Shop window
- Product and service
- Web/online presence
- Communication channels (360 ° brand consistency)
- Message for each target market/customer type
Our ways of working
In establishing and creating the overall strategy, we can work in either of two ways –
– Carry out the analysis and strategy creation as a fee-paid, stand-alone exercise where there would be no obligation to use our services.
– Create a broad marketing outline of services and costs then carry out the analysis and strategy creation once the overall costs/approach are approved and we are appointed. At this stage we would create a detailed two-year marketing strategy.
Our services include the development and implementation of website design, hosting and support, full SEO support, social media, eshots, written content for website, blog and case-studies. Additional services are location and studio photography. The only exception to our services is email provision and support which would need to be supplied by your IT provider.