Services: Product Partner Brokering
Product Partner Brokering
Setting up mutually beneficial arrangements with compatible product manufacturers
We act on behalf of our client to find and liaise with compatible potential manufacturing partners in order to demonstrate key product aspects, e.g. finishes, or new products/additions to existing ranges.
For clients who are bespoke fabricators this creates relationships with product-manufacturers thus enabling a “standard” offer which can be ￼supplied to the market.
We act on behalf of our client in:
- Identifying and approaching potential partnering companies
- Building key relationships with strategic manufacturers
- Assisting with logistics in prototype products
- Collaborating with the Product Partner in creating products, product ranges and prototypes
- Creating relevant associated content and photography that mutually benefits both sides of the partnership
- Liaise with the Product Partner’s marketing team to synchronise and enhance any marketing activities.
High Speed Train Station in Logroño by Ábalos + Sentkiewicz arquitectos
Cross-section of scheme for café within an out-of-town retail unit, Brno, the Czech Republic by i.d.space interior design.