About The Uk Interior Design Bureau
A True Interior Designer’s Perspective.
Our team is made up of two directors, six writers and a researcher.
Carol Rutter, Projects Director TIDB, has worked as an interior designer running an interior design practice, i.d.space interior design since 1989.
i.d.space has worked across a range of project types, including:-
- Healthcare – St Peter’s Hospice, Bristol; Julia’s House, Dorset
- Period Renovation – The Mansion House, Bristol
- Retail, high street – Newsom & Davies Opticians, Bristol; Crisp Cowley Estate Agents, Bath
- Property/new-build – PG Group development “Miranda” Weston- super-Mare; Taylor Wimpey (Beaufort Homes) Trowbridge
- Domestic – Conversion/renovation – 59 Sherborne, Gloucestershire;
- New-build PPG3 – Swinhay Estate House, Gloucestershire
- Offices – Northgate Information Solutions Peterborough & Bristol
- Hospitality – High Point Golf Club, Salisbury; Bamboo Bali, Bristol
- Photo-shoots/styling – Contour Upholstery; G-Plan Furniture
Georgian Townhouse, Kensington. Harriet Anstruther Studio. Copyright James Merrell Photography.
16th Century Farmhouse, Sussex. Copyright Harriet Anstruther Studio. Photography Henry Bourne.
Our writing team
Federico de Paoli – AssociatePartner, Architect, Foster & Partners, London, UK
Naomi Evans – Architect and Planner, Cox Architecture, Melbourne, Australia
Ana Lopes Ramos – Architect, Amsterdam
Maria Nikolousi – Architectural Designer at 314 Architectural Studio, Birmingham, UK
John Sadar – Associate, Studio Huss Design Research Practice, Melbourne Australia; Partner, Little Wonder Design Studio Melbourne, Australia
Antonio Moll – Architect at PLP Architecture, London, UK