Actionable Insight Module i1 – Aligning services
Enhancing and supplementing your existing customer service offer
Who is this Module for? Marketers, product-managers and business-owners
As you will know, your brand is everything that a customer perceives about your company when they interact with you and it is crucial to ensure that your service and approach match the high quality of your product.
Not only are these services core to succeeding with the creative specifier customer, they also need to be promoted alongside your product. In other words, your service is just as important as your product in motivating an interior designer to get in touch and to be confident to work with you.
In this Module we cover the, often side-lined but crucially important, elements of service that are compelling and necessary to creative specifiers if they are to specify your product.
When you have completed this Module you will:-
- Know the most sought-after services to provide for creative specifier customers and be able to develop these to enhance your current offer.
- Be able to fully capitalise on your sales and marketing spend by solidly underpinning those efforts with seamless customer services.
- Understand how all of your workforce can interact with the customer to provide productive engagement across all touchpoints.
Module i1, Aligning services, covers an overview of your current offer & recommendations for:-
- Samples fulfilment, format and presentation of sampling, other marketing collateral.
- Subcontracted fulfilment and despatch service.
- Turnaround timescales.
- Accompanying information on services and resources.
- Telephone and email/web enquiry customer service and fulfilment.
- Support services to ideally make available.
- Other methods of delivery, delivery via sales team.
- Language – consistency, terminology.
- Existing and potential technical and support services available to specifiers.
- Which online and offline resources to offer creative specifiers.
- Service design – this overlaps digital media as it covers online resources which are an important part of the creative specifier being able to do their job.
- Provision of non-proprietary information.
Module i1 is delivered via:-
- Analysis – testing of services and processes, discussion with Module Lead Members (up to 3 people).
- Written and diagrammatic material, discussed in online meetings.
TIDB Actionable Insight Modules
Enhancing and supplementing your existing customer service offer.
An in-depth look at how interior designers and architects source, select and specify products.
Equipping all of your team to become effective specification sale-creators.
An all-round foundation for effective marketing to interior designers and architects.