Actionable Insight Module i4 – Digital media & marketing
An all-round foundation for effective marketing to interior designers and architects
Who is this Module for? Marketers, product-managers and business-owners
In this Module we show how to effectively attract interior designers and architects online, how to present products and how to best and communicate with this audience.
You may have been asking yourself whether you should be presenting your product in an artistic way or should you keep to a technical approach. Additionally, you may be wondering whether the look of your website is more important than its functionality for creative specifiers. This Module shows you which styles of web presentation do not serve this audience and which product presentation enables easy selection and specification.
Harvesting data from your web visitors and enquirers is vital but not always easy to obtain from this audience. In this Module we demonstrate how to set up a value-exchange so that the data you need – customer and project information – is shared with you readily.
When you have completed Module i4, Digital media and marketing, you will:-
- Understand the essential components that make up successful marketing to creative specifiers.
- Understand how a website needs to look and feel to be an effective resource for interior designers and architects.
- Be able to direct an effective digital marketing campaign targeting creative specifiers.
- Know which services and product benefits are essential to promote and the most impactful way to communicate them.
Module i4, Digital media and marketing, provides direction on these core elements of digital marketing:-
- The most effective marketing and case studies – what information to include and how to turn this into an interesting and readable story.
- Online resources to offer that will be invaluable to the creative specifier.
- Identifying and conveying Product Benefits / USPs including those relating to sustainability.
- Identifying essential services to promote in your shop window.
- Reviewing competitors – establishing what is truly competing with your product and service.
- Creating an authoritative position through case-studies, White Papers, web content and social media.
- Review use of current CRM and advising on addition of supporting middleware functions.
- Using CRM to inform your marketing & communications and identifying valuable information and using data to trigger sales activity.
- Creation and classification of database, meaningful labelling of specifier groups.
- Setting targets & measurability.
- Working with the sales team in tracking the specification life-cycle and ultimate purchase.
- Presentation and design of accompanying letter, paperwork and packaging for non-digital marketing collateral.
Module i4 is delivered via:-
- A “Coach the Coaches” model, that is, to the Module Lead Members (up to 3 people).
- Written and diagrammatic material, discussed in online meetings.
TIDB Actionable Insight Modules
Enhancing and supplementing your existing customer service offer.
An in-depth look at how interior designers and architects source, select and specify products.
Equipping all of your team to become effective specification sale-creators.
An all-round foundation for effective marketing to interior designers and architects.